Male Multiple Solgar
Solgar has developed Male Multiple specifically for the health and well-being of men. The high-quality mineral and multivitamin preparation contains 26 essential nutrients for optimal stress capacity and performance – so you are fit and can do your best every day.
Solgar Male Multiple is specifically designed to meet the needs of men, has been scientifically developed by nutrition experts and provides the optimal amount of ingredients. The advanced combination of minerals and vitamins ensures that you get all the nutrients your body needs daily to be active and powerful.
In addition to high-potency B vitamins, the vitamin and mineral supplement also contains pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), niacin, calcium, magnesium, iron, folic acid and more.
Benefits of Solgar Male Multiple:
- Ideal supply of all nutrients
- Healthy blood production and blood flow
- improved performance
- less fatigue and tiredness
- Improved daily well-being and health
- increased energy level
- Healthy bones and joints
- Increased concentration – more focus
- healthy teeth, hair, nails etc.
- free of sugar, yeast, wheat and dairy products
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher
- And much more
Solgar’s Male Multiple supports you as a man when you are busy or when you are very active physically and do lots of sports.
All Solgar products comply with our Gold Standard ™ and stand for innovative, scientifically based and high-quality nutritional supplements. Since 1947.
Male Multiple Solgar suggested use:
3 tablets per day.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. No substitute for healthy and balanced diet. Taking and application at your own risk. Do not exceed the recommended ingestion. This product is for users aged 18 and over. Keep out of reach of children.
Male Multiple Solgar Ingredients and nutritional information:
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 40 servings
Container: 120 Tablets
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 4,500 mcg 500%; Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid, niacinamide ascorbate) 400 mg 444% Daily Value; Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 10 mcg 50% Daily Value; Vitamin E (as D-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 268 mg 1,787% Daily Value; Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 50 mg 4,167% Daily Value; Riboflavin 50 mg 3,846% Daily Value; Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate, niacin) 60 mg 375% Daily Value; Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 75 mg 4,412% Daily Value; Folate 1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg Folic Acid) 333% Daily Value; Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 500 mcg 20,833% Daily Value; Biotin (as D-biotin) 300 mcg 1,000% Daily Value; Pantothenic Acid (as D-Ca pantothenate) 80 mg 1,600% Daily Value; Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg 18% Daily Value; Calcium (as calcium carbonate, glycinate chelate†, citrate) 400 mg 31% Daily Value; Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%; Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, glycinate chelate†, citrate) 400 mg 95% Daily Value; Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate†) 50 mg 455% Daily Value; Selenium (as L-selenomethionine); 200 mcg 364% Daily Value; Copper (as copper glycinate chelate†) 1.5 mg 167% Daily Value; Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate†) 2 mg 87% Daily Value; Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate†) 200 mcg 571% Daily Value; Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate†) 50 mg 111% Daily Value; Sodium†† 5 mg <1% Daily Value; Potassium (as potassium amino acid complex†) 99 mg 2% Daily Value; Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg; Inositol 100 mg, Pantethine 7 mg; Cocarboxylase 6 mg; Pyridoxal-5′-Phosphate 6 mg; Boron (as Bororganic Glycine†) 250 mcg; Eleuthero Extract (4:1) (root) (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 25 mg; Standardized American Ginseng Extract (root) (Panax quinquefolius) (ginsenosides 2.5 mg [10%]) 25 mg; Standardized Korean Ginseng Extract (root) (Panax ginseng) 25 mg; Saw Palmetto Extract (4:1) (berry) (Serenoa repens) 25 mg; Stinging Nettle Extract (4:1) (leaf) (Urtica dioica) 25 mg; Pygeum Extract (bark) (Pygeum africanum) 25 mg; Soy Germ Extract††† 25 mg; Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin 4 mg; Lycopene (from tomato) 1 mg Carotenoid Mix (alpha and beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin) 172 mcg.
*% RDA = percentage of recommended daily intake (based on a daily requirement of 2000 calories)
Fatburners.at @ Social Media: LIKE & FOLLOW US!!