NOW Foods Vitamin B-100
Tiredness and exhaustion can have many causes. Under certain circumstances there is an increased need for B vitamins. The food supplement Vitamin B-100 developed by NOW Foods contains choline and inositol in addition to important B vitamins. It supports energy production, maintains healthy homocysteine metabolism and promotes the health of the nervous system.
Unfortunately, the human body is not able to produce B vitamins by itself, which is why they have to be supplied via food or appropriate supplements. Natural sources are meat, milk and wholemeal products. Vegans or vegetarians in particular can therefore benefit from this vitamin B preparation and supply their bodies well with B vitamins.
Order now food supplements in best quality like Vitamin B-100 from NOW Foods in our Online-Shop!
NOW Foods Vitamin B-100 suggested use:
the manufacturer recommends:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Before taking this product consult with your healthcare physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should only be consumed by healthy adults over 18 years. Nutrition supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
NOW Foods Vitamin B-100 Ingredients and nutritional information:
Serving Size: 1 veg. Capsule
Servings per Container: 100 /250 servings
Container: 100 /250 veg. Capsules
- Thiamine (Thiamine HCl) (Vitamin B-1): 100mg 8333%*
- Riboflavine (Vitamin B-2): 100mg 7962%*
- Niacine (Vitamin B-3) (Niacinamide): 100mg 625%*
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 100mg 5882%*
- Folate: 680mcg DFE (400mcg Folic acid) 170%*
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin): 100mcg 4167%*
- Biotine: 100mcg 333%*
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate): 100mcg 2000%*
- Choline (Choline Bitartrate): 10mg 2%*
- Inositol: 10mg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid): 10mg
- other ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Ascorbyl Palmitate and Silicon Dioxide
*% RDA = percentage of recommended daily intake (based on a daily requirement of 2000 calories)
Fatburners.at @ Social Media: LIKE & FOLLOW US!!