NOW Foods Vitamin B-50
Often it is not only the lack of sleep. Tiredness can have very different causes. There may be an increased need for B vitamins or even a deficiency. Vitamin B-50 from NOW Foods is a food supplement which contains choline and inositol in addition to important B vitamins. It was developed to support energy production, maintain a healthy homocysteine metabolism and promote the health of the nervous system. Vegans and vegetarians in particular can use this Vitamin B preparation – especially of Vitamin B-12, which is exclusively contained in food sources of animal origin – to supply their bodies well with the most important B vitamins.
Unfortunately, the human body is not capable of producing B vitamins itself. Therefore, they must be supplied via food or appropriate supplements. Foods such as meat, milk and wholemeal products are the best sources of vitamin B.
Order now food supplements of the best quality such as Vitamin B-50 from NOW Foods in our online shop!
NOW Foods Vitamin B-50 suggested use:
the manufacturer recommends:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule / Tablet daily with a meal.
Before taking this product consult with your healthcare physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should only be consumed by healthy adults over 18 years. Nutrition supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
NOW Foods Vitamin B-50 Ingredients and nutritional information:
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 100 / 250 Lozenges
Container: 100 / 250 Tablets
- Thiamin (Thiamin HCl) (Vitamin B-1): 100mg 8333%*
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2): 100mg 7962%*
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (Niacinamide): 100mg 625%*
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 100mg 5882%*
- Folate: 680mcg DFE (400mcg Folsäure) 170%*
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin): 100mcg 4167%*
- Biotin: 100mcg 333%*
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate): 100mcg 2000%*
- Choline (Choline Bitartrate): 10mg 2%*
- Inositol: 10mg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid): 10mg
- other ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica
*% RDA = percentage of recommended daily intake (based on a daily requirement of 2000 calories)
Fatburners.at @ Social Media: LIKE & FOLLOW US!!