Protein Pancake Scitec Nutrition – 1036g
Protein Pancake by Scitec Nutrition with Oatmeal, Whey Protein and Micellar Casein. Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake is for bodybuilders and strength athletes for muscle building, as well as for fitness and endurance athletes who prefer a protein-rich pancake. Protein Pancakes are easy to prepare and enjoy the pancakes at any time of the day. Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake tastes very delicious and is available in the taste White Chocolate Coconut but also Natural.
Benefits of Protein Pancake Scitec Nutrition
- High-protein snack
- with high quality oatmeal
- easy and fast in the preparation
- Whey protein and Micellar casein
- perfect for building muscle
- delicious in the taste
What does the Scitec Nutrition Portein Pancake Powder contain?
The pancake powder contains, in addition to whey protein concentrate, with egg protein and Casein three different sources of protein. The carbohydrate portion provides oatmeal and sweetened is the powder with sweetener – except the taste-neutral variant.
Why Protein Pancakes from Scitec Nutrition?
For muscle growth and maintenance, a good protein supply is particularly important. Therefore, especially intensively training athletes are always looking for new sources of protein.
The classic pancake is usually too carbohydrate-containing and offers too little protein. The Portein Pancake from Scitec Nutrition provides with 11g protein and 16g carbohydrates (of which only little more than 3g sugar) a good mix for the nutrition of the day. With around 150 calories, one serving (37g powder) mixed with water also fits into some diet phase. Therefore, the pancakes can not only make a delicious breakfast, a snack in between or a light lunch, they provide a valuable contribution to the protein supply of your muscles.
Protein Pancake Scitec Nutrition – 1036g suggested use:
Mix 37 g (1 scoop) daily with approx. 100 ml low fat milk or water. Stir vigorously until a pancake dough is formed. Pour the batter into a non-stick pan and fry it from both sides over medium heat until golden brown. Experiment with dough thickness, size and roast time until you get a pancake that suits your needs.
You can eat the pancakes for breakfast, as a small but high-protein lunch or as a small snack in between.
Before taking this product consult with your healthcare physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should only be consumed by healthy adults over 18 years. Nutrition supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Protein Pancake Scitec Nutrition – 1036g Ingredients and nutritional information:
Serving Size: 37 g
Servings per Container: 28 servings
Container: 1036 g
- White chocolate-coconut flavor: Oatmeal, pasteurized and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate (from milk, soy lecithin emulsifier), milk powder, maltodextrin, coconut flakes (7.5%), chicken egg protein protein powder, micellar casein concentrate (from milk), quark powder ( from milk), yoghurt powder (from milk), flavoring (white chocolate), acidity regulator sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sweetener sucralose
- Flavor neutral: Oatmeal, pasteurized and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate (from milk, emulsifier soya lecithin), milk powder, maltodextrin, egg protein protein powder, micellar casein concentrate (from milk), acidity regulator sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride
*% RDA = percentage of recommended daily intake (based on a daily requirement of 2000 calories)
Our Customers were also interested in other Fatburners and Premium Supplements from our product range like Ephedrine and SARMs. They are also looking for Supplements from Jack3d, ECA Stack and of course our large range of different Slimming Pills.
Fatburners.at @ Social Media: LIKE & FOLLOW US!!