Swanson Multi Without Iron Century Formula
Swanson Multi Without Iron Century Formula contains the best ingredients. Likewise, it is one of the most complete supplements in the Swanson line. Moreover, Multi Without Iron Century Formula guarantees to satisfy all daily nutritional needs. Also this supplement was formulated for those with high energy demands.
Thus, Swanson Multi Without Iron Century Formula does not contain iron, which makes it suitable for your needs. In addition, Swanson Multi Without Iron Century Formula contains 15 essential vitamins and minerals. So it will make your body perform better all day long. Besides, Multi Without Iron Century Formula is a supplement that provides B-complex, which helps your body’s process of obtaining energy from food you eat.
When we talk about iron free, we must understand that the real problem is not the iron in the body, but the body’s ability to absorb iron from daily food. Therefore, our supplement is completely iron free. In addition, Swanson has a line of guaranteed supplements, health professionals around the world rely on these nutritional supplements and wellness products.
Stress is a common problem in most societies. Certainly there are three types of stress that affect our everyday lives. Consequently, many of us may experience these three. Therefore, Swanson Multi Without Iron Century Formula is designed specially for people who lead a busy and active lifestyle. Above all, it can support and provides the extra energy needed to cope with stressful events.
Swanson Multi Without Iron Century Formula Benefits at a Glance:
- Helps in the compensation of daily nutrients
- Provides vitamins and minerals
- Combats stress-related exhaustion
- Helps complete nutritional basics
- Iron free to adapt to any organism
- Includes B complex
Get the Swanson Multi Without Iron Century Formula right here in our online store for dietary supplements and sports supplements!
The manufacturer recommends:
1 Tablet daily
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet per day with water. Women who are pregnant or likely to become pregnant should not exceed recommended dose.
Before taking this product consult with your healthcare physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should only be consumed by healthy adults over 18 years. Nutrition supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Swanson Multi Without Iron Century Formula Ingredients and Nutritional Information:
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per Container: 130 servings
Container: 130 tablets
Amount per serving % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as acetate): 1,500 mcg RAE 167%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 90 mg 100%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): 10 mcg 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): 20 mg 133%
- Vitamin K (from phylloquinone): 25 mcg 21%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) (vitamin B1): 2,3 mg 192%
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2): 2,6 mg 200%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide): 20 mg NE 125%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI): 3 mg 176%
- Folate: 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg folic acid) 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin): 9 mcg 375%
- Biotin: 25 mcg 83%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate): 10 mg 200%
- Calcium (from calcium carbonate): 162 mg 12%
- Iodine (from potassium iodide): 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (from magnesium oxide): 100mg 24%
- Zinc (from zinc sulfate): 15mg 136%
- Selenium (from sodium selenate): 25 mcg 45%
- Copper (from copper gluconate): 2mg 222%
- Manganese (from manganese sulfate): 5mg 217%
- Chromium (from chromium chloride): 25 mcg 71%
- Molybdenum (from sodium molybdate): 25mcg 56%
- Potassium (from potassium chloride): 60mg 1%
* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, aqueous film, magnesium stearate.
*%RDA = percentage of recommended daily allowance (based on a daily requirement of 2000 calories).
Customers are interested in our large selection of Ephedrine HCL and ECA Stack. You should also have a look at other supplements such as SARMs and Pre Workout Boosters.
Fatburners.at @ Social Media: LIKE & FOLLOW US!!
There are no reviews yet.